Shipping & Delivery
We ship to Germany and other European countries (Belgium, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria) exclusively with GoExpress.
We currently ship once a week, with the exception of possible public holidays (for which we will of course inform you in advance about changes in shipping).
The shipping process is as follows:
All orders received by Tuesday 9:00am will be prepared for shipment in the current week, shipped on Wednesday and arrive on Thursday.
The prices listed below are all-inclusive prices including VAT and are independent of the item weight or quantity.
- Shipping fee 9.99€, free of charge from 150€ MBW: Delivery during the day, usually between 9:00 and 17:00 o’clock
- Express (shipping fee 14.99€, 5€ from 150€ MBW): Delivery on Thursday until 12:00 hrs
- Free self-collection Thurs-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.: You are welcome to collect your order personally from us in Frankfurt after making an appointment by phone or e-mail
Belgium, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria
- GO Worldwide (flat rate shipping 19.99€): Delivery during the day, usually between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
Switzerland, rest of the world
- Deliveries abroad may be subject to customs duties, taxes and charges which are not included in the total price shown.
Important information: It is recommended that you are at home on the day of delivery, as another delivery attempt will be charged at 5€. It is important to us that your delivery arrives quickly and without delay so that the meat is flawless. Of course, you can also have your package delivered to your workplace.
It could hardly be more natural!
With us, ‘organic’ doesn’t just end up on your plate.
Our thermal boxes made of straw are 100% recyclable and keep the fresh organic meat perfectly cool until it arrives at your home.
You will also find a return slip in your parcel, which you can use to return the packaging materials to us free of charge. This only applies to national shipments, as return shipments from abroad are neither economically nor ecologically sensible. All you have to do is stick on the return slip, close the parcel and hand it in at any Hermes parcel shop. We ask that you do not give the packaging material to the GO driver, as no return shipment takes place here. Unfortunately, they will then have to dispose of it. In the spirit of sustainability, we then reuse the straw elements and cold packs, as long as they are still in good condition, for the next order. In this way, we minimise packaging waste and ensure that as little packaging material as possible is thrown away after a single use. So if you receive a box that looks used, it’s because it’s been reused.