A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his or her commercial nor to his or her independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Josef’s Bio, Yusuf Turna, Carl-Benz-Str.16, 60386 Frankfurt am Main, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 069-4080744) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete and return this form).
– An [Josef’s Bio, Yusuf Turna, Carl-Benz-Str.6, 60386 Frankfurt am Main, email@example.com, Telefon: 069-40807444]:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts:
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal needs
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
As Josef’s Bio meat products are specially cut for customers and are quickly perishable when fresh, they are not suitable for return. The right of withdrawal therefore does not apply to our products.